RANGERS Social Club
Who is the club for? For children 7-9 years
When? On Wednesdays at 5 pm
The RANGERS club will develop children’s social competence through various activities like games, discussions and more.
The group goals are to:
- Develop self-awareness in group settings;
- Increase social confidence;
- Develop understanding of how each person’s actions can impact on others and their feelings;
- Develop conversation skills;
- Develop an awareness of feelings – happy, sad, angry, and anxious and how our body responds to these feelings;
- Devise a toolbox to help manage big emotions.
Each week will follow a similar structure whilst also including various different activities such as:
- Play-based activities;
- Team building activities.;
- Group activities encouraging discussions and exploring various age-appropriate scenarios.
Each child is unique
Our aim is to ensure every child’s needs are met in a person-centered way. If there are any accomplishments that you’d like us to celebrate or any further skills that you’d like your child to develop in a fun and supportive environment, we are happy to accommodate that.